Liberty Goodwrench CARSTAR is available 24/7 when you call (623) 208-7801 Click Here to Call!
What to do in case of an accident?
- First, stay calm.
- If there are injuries, call 911 immediately.
- Do not move your vehicle, unless you are in immediate danger and it would be safer to get your vehicle in a different location.
- Move yourself any other persons to a safe location if your car is creating a safety hazard or obstructing traffic. Do not leave the scene of the accident!
- You should get the name of the person(s) driving the other vehicle(s) involved along with their:
- phone number
- driver’s license
- vehicle license
- insurance information
- Try to obtain any witness’ name and phone number(s).
- Note the location, time and date.
- Use your camera phone to take pictures of the scene, vehicle damage and witnesses.
Call CARSTAR Immediately!
- When you have an accident, you have the right to determine where you want your vehicle towed and where you to choose to have your vehicle repaired.
- Liberty Goodwrench CARSTAR is available 24/7 when you call (623) 208-7801
- We will arrange towing for you, perform high-quality repairs and work with your insurance company.